9.07.2010

TD JAKES : BUT GOD!

As you all know, I'm not a fan of most televangelists; I don't hate them, I just strongly dislike what they stand for and are about. However,there are a few I honestly feel are mandated by GOD to minister HIS word and show HIS people the way.
I believe in my heart TD Jakes is one of those ministers. Now, no I haven't agreed with everything he's said or decisions he's made, but I believe HE is called by GOD and when you are one of GOD's chosen, NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST YOU SHALL PROSPER! When I say chosen by GOD, I'm not only speaking of ministers because many of us are called to do a work and to make sure HIS work is complete, GOD will protect you from harm's way. This testimony is amazing and mind blowing. Sit back, listen and I pray it will touch your heart and allow you to see the power of GOD.


No comments:

Post a Comment