9.07.2010

Throwback Joint Of The day: It's Gonna Rain

Hey Readers! well, as I said the summer haitus is now over and I am back and in FULL effect! Hope everyone had an enjoyable summer and life is still treating U well. I say still because no matter what situations we are in, if you're reading this that means you are breathing and alive! which means GOD has granted you another chance to get things right and in order. So just know that trouble don't last always and it's going to be alright.
Here's the throwback joint of the day: It's Gonna Rain from one of my absolute favorite female singers in the world, Ms.Kelly Price who by the way, is back on the scene with a new song titled Tired. Kelly is about to do big and great things. Don't sleep on this sister. I LOVE ALL OF U 4 REAL and 4 FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment