5.03.2010

I Don't Get It!



Wassup Readers? I came across something that caught my eye on Necole Bitchie's blog and I had to add my 2 cents to this story about the talentless LisaRaye.


Vibe Magazine caught up with actress LisaRaye and followed her around with cameras for a “Day In the Life Of…” pictorial. During her exclusive video interview, she talks about why her marriage failed, why she decided to do a reality TV show and being a gold digger.

On her marriage to Premier Misick:
“Maybe I didn’t give my relationship the time to get close. I let a lot pf people into the relationship. I didn’t make time to be a wife.

On why she decided to do reality tv:
“When I first decided to do a reality tv I needed money. It was a business decision.”

On being perceived as a “gold digger”:
“People think that I’m a gold digger. I’m digging for platinum. I can’t do nothing with a Burger King man unless he own about 20 or 30 of them.”- courtesey of NecoleBitchie.com

Now, we all know why her marriage didn't work; she was after two things, money and prestige. That is no foundation for any relationship. Her reality TV show is a complete farce! You can tell it's scripted and when I saw Ray Cunningham (From BET's College Hill Season 5) as a guest at her daughter's birthday party I was done. She can't even act in her own UN Real reality TV show which ought to be renamed (in the words of Deana Dean) a shitcom!
I guess my rant falls under disgusted! I'm sick and disgusted over no talented people invading my TV screen and my radio!

Yes LisaRaye is a beautiful sistah (on the outside), but what talent has she displayed worthy of being on television? There are women who have more talent in their pinky finger than she does in her entire body! Can we please return to the days when talent was a requirement for the arts?

No comments:

Post a Comment