5.18.2010

Toya minus Tiny



I'm sure by now all of you have heard about the cancellation of the hit BET show Tiny & Toya. I for one couldn't get into the show and never saw the purpose in it. Well, according to several blog sources, T.I. apparently feels the same way. He has issued BET with a cease and desist order and for them to stop production immediately!

According to several sources, T.I. watched the program while incarcerated and was totally embarrassed by the way BET portrayed his fiance'. The only reason he agreed to "allow" her to do the show was so she could have her own income and for her to revive her career. BET says they have no plans on pulling the show mid season; I guess T.I. thought he had that much pull? Well, obviously he has some when it comes to Tiny. Starting next season, Tiny will no longer be apart of the show and the show will focus solely on Toya. The show will follow her as a mother, author and reality superstar? Okay..superstar...well, I'll talk about that word in a later blog because it's really being thrown around very loosely!

Well, I guess Tiny will return to being T.I.'s baby mama..WoW! Well, I wish her the best in whatever she decides to do.
Hmmm..now if we can just get Frankie & Neffe off the air.

1 comment: